Monday, November 06, 2006

Thanks Poker.com and Blogger Poker Tour!

I had to miss the Blogger Poker Tour (BPT) Event #4 because I was tied up with other commitments and was feeling down about that because that (and going out earlyish in BPT#3) dropped me to 54th position.

I feel a lot better after opening my gmail account today and finding this;

"$20 FREE CASH JUST FOR YOU!

Dear Patrick,

As a valued member of the BPT Season #2, Poker.com have given you a FREE $20 cash gift to let you hit the real money tables risk free.

Your cash is already waiting in your Poker.com account and can be used to play any cash games or poker tournaments you wish!

You could even use your gift to buy-in to our satellites and win your way through to Poker.com's next Grand Final:

Saturday 11 November @ 15:00 Poker.com Time

Best of luck at the tables with your cash and hopefully we'll see you down under at the 2007 Aussie Millions."

Absolute Poker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home