Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Full Tilt Poker - Tips From The Pros

Clonie Gowen comes up with some excellent tips on Balancing Poker and Life for both the player and their partner.

"I am always trying to find the balance between family and poker, and I know a lot of you struggle with the same issue. For the serious player with a significant other, the poker lifestyle can be a real challenge. Here's a little advice for making poker work with the rest of your life. I've included five tidbits of advice for both the player and his or her partner."

My personal favourite:

"Don't even consider going pro until you can cover all of your bills for at least six months in advance."

Guess it'll be a while before I turn pro. :>

There is a whole range of excellent tips here including;

I read a lot of this stuff and the Full Tilt Pro's seem to come up with the best.

--PB--

Absolute Poker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home