Sunday, June 11, 2006

Poker.com - Bad Beat City#2 - This One I Blew

A bad choice caused by a bad read. Definitely a weak spot for me. I think people are bluffing way too often. Maybe I'm just looking for a reason not to fold. I thought this guy was using his big stack to push me around. I'd seen him do it to others.

---- Dealing Hand #2650874-543 ----
>> lollita is the Dealer
>> Chevalier Posted Small Blind $0.05
>> xScrewballx Posted Big Blind $0.10
>> AceRick Posted Initial Blind $0.10
>> Dealing Cards
>> AceRick Checks
>> bigal12 Folds
>> madsnh Calls $0.10
>> tammylou Folds
>> billgas Calls $0.10
>> lollita Folds
>> Chevalier Calls $0.05
>> xScrewballx Raised to $0.50
>> AceRick Folds
>> madsnh Folds
>> billgas Calls $0.40
>> Chevalier Folds
>> Dealing Flop (Qh,Jh,Qs)
>> xScrewballx Bets $0.85
>> billgas Calls $0.85
>> Dealing Turn (As)
>> xScrewballx Bets $1.05
>> billgas Calls $1.05
>> Dealing River (6s)
>> xScrewballx Checks
>> billgas Bets $0.80
>> xScrewballx Calls $0.80
>> billgas Shows - Qc,4c
>> xScrewballx Shows - Ah,5h
billgas Wins $6.37 from pot 1 with : Three of a Kind, Queens

Absolute Poker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home